jeudi 20 juillet 2017

DANCE CLASSICS



























Jeff Lorber - Step By Step
BB & Q Band - Dreamer
Incognito - Crazy For You
Skipworth & Turner - Thinking About You
Nuance Feat Vicky Love - Love Ride
Aurra - Like I Like It
Gayle Adams - Love Fever
The Sherman Brothers - I Don't Know What Comes Over Me
Scritty Politti - Absolute
10. The Three Degrees - The Heaven I Need
11. Chaka Kahn - This Is My Night
12. Sos Band - The Finest
One Way - You Better Quit
Jesse Johnsson - Love Struck
Nicci - So In Love
Sweet Sensation - Sincerely Yours
The Temptations - Treat Her Like A Lady
Dayton - The Sound Of Music
Starpoint - Object Of My Desire
The Temptations - Do You Really Love Your Baby
Sharon Redd - Never Give You Up
Patrice Rushen - Forget Me Nuts
Sharon Brown - I Specialize In Love
Leon Haywood - I'm Out To Catch
Kurtis Blow - The Breaks
Billy Ocean - Stay The Night
Toney Lee - Reach Up
Oliver Cheatham - Saturday Night
Colonel Abrams - How Soon We Forget
Princess - I'll Keep On Loving
Love Club - Hot Summer Nights
Val Young - If You Should Ever Be Lonely
Kool & The Gang - Fresh
Change - Glow Of Love
Adeva - Respect
Unique - What I've Got Is What You Need
Eugenewild - Personality
Gwen Pressley - Running
Cathy Dennis - Everybody Move
Pink Rythm - Can't Get Enough Of Your Love
James Ingram & Michael Mc Donald - Ya Mo Be There
The Concept - Mr Dj
Midnight Star - The Midas Touch
Alexander O'neal & Cherrelle - Saturday Night Love
Paul Hardcastle Rainforrest
Colonel Abrams - The Thruth
Chocolate Milk - Who's Gettin' It
Conway Brothers - Turn It Up
The Horn Section - Lady Shine


DOWNLOAD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire