samedi 3 janvier 2015

ECHENIQUE MIX - FUTURE CLASSIC MEGAMIX




CD1

- Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough
- West End Girls
- Don't You Want Me
- I Cant Go For That
- This Time I Know Its For Real
- Another One Bites The Dust
- Flashdance
- People From Ibiza
- Stayin' Alive
- The Breaks
- Wrapped Around Yours Fingers
- I Can't Dance
- Hold The Line
- Englishman In New York
- Policy Of Truth
- Get Down On It
- Let's Dance
- I Love Rock N Roll
- Situation
- Radio GaGa
- Like A Prayer
- Never Gonna Give You Up
- Wicked Game
- Owner A Lonely Heart
- We Are Family
- Rock The Casbah
- Relax
- Money For Nothing
- Somebody To Love
- Bad Boys
- Smalltown Boy
- Happy Children
- Billie Jean
- You Spin Me Round
- Walking On The Moon
- Take On Me
- Black Or White
- Bette Davis Eyes
- You Give Love A Bad Name
- Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal
- Ghostbusters
- Another Brick In The Wall
- Beds Are Burning
- Beat It
- I Was Made For Loving You
- Sweet Dreams
- Shout
- Funkytown
- High Energy
- Just Can't Get Enough
- Blue Monday
- Oh Lamour
- Susanne
- Smooth Operator
- Died In Your Arms
- Listen To Your Heart
- Don't Stop So Close To Me
- Hotel California
- The Sun Always Shines On TV
- Easy Lover
- Stars On 45
- Gotta Go Home
- Pump It Up The Jam
- I Feel Love
- Girls Just Want To Have Fun
- Venus
- A Little Less Conversation
- Tutti Frutti
- Conga
- Dr Beat
- Living On The Frontline
- Last Train To London
- D.I.S.C.O

DOWNLOAD


CD2

- Sunny
- Midnight Man
- Bad
- Axel F
- Should I Stay Or Should I Go
- September
- You Are The One
- Satisfaction
- Step By Step
- Livin On A Prayer
- Fading Like A Flower
- Lambada
- My Heart Will Go On
- Thriller
- Cuba
- Paris Latino
- Bad Girls
- High On Emotion
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)
- What A Feeling
- Upside Down
- Your Love
- Eye Of The Tiger
- One Way Ticket
- Hey Hey Guy
- Tell It To My Heart
- Last Night A Dj Save My Life
- The Great Commandment
- Straight Out Of Compton
- Promises
- California Dreaming
- Ma Baker
- We Will Rock You
- Could You Be Loved
- The Riddle
- Jeopardy
- Ring My Bell
- Say Say Say
- Knight Rider
- Walk The Dinosaur
- One Night In Bangkok
- Video Killed The Radio Star
- Boys
- YMCA
- Johnny B. Good
- Call Me
- Brother Louie
- Gimme Gimme Gimme Gimme
- Illusion
- Daddy Cool
- My Sharona
- In The Army Now
- Message In A Bottle
- Joe Le Taxi
- Let's Groove
- Easy Lady
- Personal Jesus
- Born To Be alive
- Logical Song
- You Spin Me Round
- Heaven Is A Place On Earth
- I Won't Let You Down
- Flash
- The Final Countdown
- Another Day In Paradise
- Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
- Roxanne
- Self Control
- Somebodys Watching Me
- Original Sin


DOWNLOAD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire