jeudi 25 décembre 2014

MIX OLYMPIQUE Vol 2







Jason Donovan - Too Many Broken Heart
The Whispers - It's A Love Thing
B.B. & Q. Band - On The Beat
Shannon - Give Me Tonight
Yazoo - Situation
New Order - Confusion
Madonna - Causing A Commotion
ZZ Top - Gimme All Your Lovin
Chimere - Let's Take Time
Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F (BOF Le Flic de Beverly Hills)
Jennifer Holliday - Just Let Me Wait
George Kranz - Din Daa Daa
Michael Jackson - Thriller
Modern Talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul
Paul Hardcastle - 19
Ivan - Fotonovela
Kool And The Gang - Fresh
Gino Soccio - Try It Out
Taffy - I Love My Radio
Mel & Kim - Respectable
Donna Summer - This Time I Know It's For Real
Bananarama - Venus
Edelweiss - Bring Me Edelweiss
Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy
Queen & David Bowie - Under Pressure
Chic - You Are Beautiful
Wham! - Wham Rap
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Rage Hard
C.C. Catch - Cause You Are Young
Airplay - For Your Love
Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody
Modern Talking - Brother Louie
Nicole McCloud - Don't You Want My Love
Maria Vidal - Body Rock
Cyndi Lauper - Change Of Heart
Yazz - The Only Way Is Up
Bros - When Will I Be Famous
Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
Anita Ward - Ring My Bell
Dead Or Alive - Spin Me Around
Gary's Gang - Makin' Music
Duran Duran - All She Wants Is
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax
Squash Gang - Hey You
Billy Ocean - When The Going Gets Tough
Chic - I Want Your Love
Kylie Minogue - Step Back In Time
Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin' (Immortal Version)
Sharpe & Numan - Change Your Mind
Stephen Duffy - Kiss Me
Deborah Kinley - Surprise
Mike Rodgers - Just A story
Valerie Dore - Get closer
Torrevado - Living In A Shadow
The Clash - Rock The Casbah
Wham! - Freedom
M.C. Miker 'G' & Deejay Sven - Celebration Rap
Dusty Springfield - In Private
Righeira - Vamos a la playa
ABC - When Smokey Sings

DOWNLOAD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire