dimanche 4 août 2013

WHAT S THIS MIX Vol 2



























Whispers - And the beat goes on
Starpoint - It's all yours
Whispers - Tonight
Advance - Take me to the top
Skool Boyz - I don't want nobody else
Uk Players - Loves gonna get you
Aretha Franklin - Jump to it
George Duke - Reach out
Larry Wu - Let me show you
The Michael Zager Band - Shot in the dark
Total Contrast - Hit and run
Olie & Jerry - Breakin'
Colonel abrams - trapped
Janet Jackson - The Pleasure Principal (Ultimix Version)
total contrast - takes a little time
Indeep - When Boys Talk
Melba Moore - Take My Love
shout - suspicion
Unique - What I Got Is What You Need
The blackbyrds - better days
Second Image - Can't keep holding on
Scott White - I don't understand it
Midnight Star - Midas Touch
D-train -  Music
Starpoint - He wants my body
Skyy - Show me the way
Aretha Franklin - Who's zoomin who
Junie Morisson - Tease me
David Jopseph - You can't hide
John Rocca - I want it to be real
Gayle Adams - Your love is a lifesaver

DOWNLOAD

1 commentaire:

  1. sa c'est du megamix funk de la grande classe rien a dire sa c'ecoute tout seul merci merci

    rogerio

    RépondreSupprimer