lundi 8 juillet 2013

SUPERMIX 7



























SIDE A (16:45)

A1 Space Master – I Need You
A2 Double You – Please Don't Go
A3 Lee Marrow – I Want Your Love
A4 Jam Jam – Girls (Just Wanna Have Fun)
A5 Nomad – Your Love Is Lifting Me
A6 Afrika Bambaataa –     Power Boy Power
A7 Antico – What I Gotta Do
A8 DJ Mad – Respect
A9 Jona J – You Boy
A10 Bass Bumpers – The Music's Got Me
A11 Double You – Please Don't Go (Let's Go Mix)

SIDE B (17:21)

B1 N.Y. Style – James Brown Is Dead
B2 Pharaoh – Dance Like An Egyption (Papyrus Mix)
B3 Misteria – Who Killed J.F.K.
B4 Future Tense – Let's Go
B5 ABS – My House Is Your House
B6 People In Town – Read My Lips
B7 DJ Andrew – This Is A Miracle
B8 Terra W.A.N. – De Puta Madre
B9 R.T.Z. – Dance Your Ass Off

DOWNLOAD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire