mercredi 1 octobre 2014

STEF KONSTAN EMPIRE DISCO/ FUNK 02






























Playlist :

Kurtis Blow - Rappin'
France Joli - Gonna Get Over You
Deodato - Night Cruiser
Chemise - She Can't Love You
Michael Jackson - Rock With You
Bloodstone - Funkin' Around
Freddie Jackson - I'll Be Around
Crown Heights Affair - Say A Prayer For Two
Booker Newberry III - Love Town
Evelyn King - Love Come Down
The Jacksons - Blame it on The Boogie
Aurra - You & Me Tonight
Stevie Wonder - Do I Do
Shalamar - Second Time Around
George Benson - Love X Love
Whispers - Can You Do The Boogie
Mc Fadden & Whitehead - Ain't No Stopping Us Now
Kool & The Gang - Ladies Night
D Train - Walk on By
Evelyn King - I'm in Love
Sugarhill Gang - Jam Jam
The Sound On Sound Production - The Incredible Hump
Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately
Chaka Khan - I'm Every Woman
Forrest - Rock the Boat
Serge Ponsar - Out in The Night
Change - Hold Tight
Salsoul Orchestra - You're Just The Right Size
Richard John Smith - She's The Master of Game
Double Exposure - I Got The Hots For You
Maze & Frankie Beverly - Back in Stride
Sister Sledge - He's The Greatest Dancer
Bloodstone - My Love Grows Stronger
Shalamar - I Can Make You Feel Good
Midnight Star - Wet My Whistle
Whispers - In The Raw
Barry Manilow - Copacabana
One Way - Let's Talk About Sex
Imagination - Changes
Tavares - Got To Find My Way Back To You
James Brown - Living in America
Kurtis Blow - The Breaks
Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen
Zapp & Roger - Dance Floor
Cheryl Lynn - Got To Be real
Sharon Brown - I Specialize in Love
Gino Soccio - Try it Out
Debarge - Rhythm of The Night
Atlantic Starr - Stand up
West Street Mob - Breakdance Electric Boogie
Lakeside - Fantastic Voyage
James Brown - I'm a Soul Man
Steve Arrington - Feel So Real
France Joli - Your Good Loving
Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
Paulinho Da Costa - Déjà Vu
Lakeside - Keep on Moving Stread Ahead
Tony Baxter - Get up off That Thang
Carl Carlton - She's a Bad Mama Jama
Krystol - Don't Change You Ways
Skyy - High
Dazz Band - Shake it up
Glenn Jones - Everybody Loves A Winner
Whispers - Out The Box
Whispers - And The Beat Goes on
Klymaxx - Wild Girls
Haywood - I Can't Let You Go
Earth Wind & Fire - In The Stone
Mystic Merlin - Got To Make a Better
Delegation - In The Night
Crown Heights Affair - You Game Me Love
Colonel Abrams - Trapped
Taste of Honey - Sayonara
Unlimited Touch - Search To Find The One
Patrice Rushen - Forget Me Nots
Curtis Hairston - I Want You
Melba Moore - Love's Comin' at Ya
Joe Bataan - Rap O Clap
Queen - Another One Bite The Dust
Prince - Cream
France Joli - Feel Like Dancing
Toney Lee- Reach up
Shalamar - Make That Move
Leon Haywood - Don't Push it, Don't Force it
Billy Ocean - Stay the Night
The Last Minister - Tribute To The JB's Family
James Brown - I'm Black & I'm Proud
Roy Ayers - Running Away
Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love U
Prince - I Wanna Be Your Lover
Alexander O'Neal ft Cherrelle - Saturday Love
Delegation - Heartache N°9
Chic - Soup For One
Charades - Gimme The Funk
Sisters Sledge - Lost in Music
Jimmy Bo Horn - Is it in ?
Salsoul Orchestra - Love Break
Madonna - Into The Groove
Pino d'Angio - Ma Quale Idea
First Choice - Double cross
Unique - What I've Got is What you Need
KC & The Sunshine Band - Shake Your Booty
Phil Fearon & The Galaxy - Dancing Tight
Dynasty - Here I am
Jean Carn - Was That All It Was
Hair - Let the Sunshine
Santa Esmeralda - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Gene Chandler - Get Down
Sisters Sledge - We Are Family
The Emotions - Best Of My Love
Sugarhill Gang - Apache
Change - A Lover's Holiday
Atlantic Starr - Circles
Alisha - Baby Talk
Jimmy Cliff - Hot Shot
Isaac Hayes - Shaft Theme
Brothers Johnson - Ain't We Funkin' Now
Forrest - She's So Divine
Skyy - Let's Celebrate
Viola Wills - Gonna Get Along Without U Now
Madonna - Holiday
Oliver Cheatam - Get Down Saturday Night
Nicole - Don't You Want My Love
Cameo - Word up
One Way - You Can Do it
Geraldine Hunt - Can't Fake The Feeling
Rod - Shake it up
Kongas - Anikana
Carol Douglas - You're Not So Hot
Conquest - Give it To me
Johnny Guitar Watson - Booty Ooty
Delegation - Darlin'
Whispers - Rock Steady
Shakatak - Down on The Street
Break Machine - Street Dance
Wish & Fonda Rae - Touch Me
Phil Fearon & The Galaxy - What Do I Do
Patti Labelle - Lady Marmelade
Unlimited Touch - I Hear Music In The Street
Narada Michael Walden - I Shoulda Loved Ya
Black ivory - I've Got My Eye On You (12'' Mix)
Gino Soccio - It's Alright
Five Stars - Find The Time
Change - The Very Best in You
Tracy Weber - Sure Shot
Stephanie Mills - Put Your Body In It
Paul Simpson Connection - Treat Her Sweeter
Whispers - Contagious


DOWNLOAD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire