jeudi 22 mars 2012

1984 TOP 40 MEDLEY



























o1.-Tina Turner       - 1984
o2.-Tina Turner       - Let's Stay Together
o3.-Van Halen         - Jump
04.-Jermaine Jackson  - Tell Me I'm Not Dreaming
o5.-Madonna           - Holiday
o6.-Peter Brown       - They Only Come Out At Night
o7.-Laura Branigan    - The Lucky One
o8.-Fun Fun           - Color My Love
o9.-Diana Ross        - Swept Away
1o.-Tina Turner       - Better Be Good To Me
11.-The Jacksons      - State Of Shock
12.-Chaka Khan        - I Feel For You
13.-Cyndi Lauper      - Girls Just Want To Have Fun
14.-Prince            - Computer Blue
15.-Laid Back         - White Horse
16.-Evelyn King       - Action
17.-ZZ Top            - Legs
18.-Shalamar          - Dancing In The Sheets
19.-Sheryl Lee Ralph  - In The Evening
2o.-Shannon           - Give Me Tonight
21.-Larrice           - Bop Till I Drop
22.-Deniece Williams  - Let's Hear It For The Boy
23.-Rockwell          - Somebody's Watching Me
24.-Teena Marie       - Lover Girl
25.-Sam Harris        - Sugar Don't Bite
26.-Prince            - When Doves Cry
27.-Talk Talk         - It's My Life
28.-Gloria Gaynor     - I Am What I Am
29.-Jock Hattle       - Crazy Family
3o.-Berlin            - No More Words
31.-Frankie Goes To H.- Two Tribes
32.-The Cars          - Hello Again
33.-Reflex            - Politics Of Dancing
34.-Sheila E.         - Glamorous Life
35.-Irene Cara        - Breakdance
36.-Pamala Stanley    - Coming Out Of Hiding
37.-Pointer Sisters   - Jump
38.-Prince            - Baby I'm A Star
39.-Zino              - Lovin' Is Really My Game

DOWNLOAD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire