vendredi 15 juillet 2011

SUPERMIX OF THE 70 S

























Earth, Wind & Fire Fantasy
Bob Marley Stir it up
Kelly, Paul Get sexy
Tex, Joe Loose caboose
William DeVaughn Be thankful for what you got
Johhny Bristol Hang on in there baby
Love Unlimited Love’s theme
O’Jays For the love of money
Tina Charles Love to love
Yarbrough & Peoples Don’t stop the music
Watson, Johnny Guitar A real mother for ya
Bill Withers Lovely day
Imagination Music and lights
Exile Kiss you all over
White, Barry Let the music play
Earth, Wind & Fire Shining star
Moments & Whatnauts Girls
L.T.D. We party hearty
Shirley & Company Shame, shame, shame
McCrea, George Rock your baby
Stargard Theme from ‘Which way is up’
Bee Gees Stayin’ alive
Bee Gees More than a woman
Chic My forbidden lover
Silver Convention Get up and boogie
B.T. Express Do it
Parliament Give up the funk
Sugar Hill Gang Eight wonder
Bobby Thurston Main attraction
Gap Band Say Oops upside your head
Commodores Brick house
Ohio Players Fire
Average White Band Picking up the pieces
Grace Jones Pull up to the bumper
Rose Royce Do your dance
Ross, Diana I’m coming out
Brick Dazz
Blondie Rapture
Grandmaster flash Adventures of Grandmaster Flash
Wild Cherry Play that funky music
Jackson, Jermaine Let’s get serious
Hot Chocolate Everyone’s a winner
Franklin, Rodney The groove
Ross, Diana Upside down
Kool & The Gang Ladies’ night
LTD Back in love again
People’s Choice Do it anyway you wanna
Tom Browne Funkin’ for Jamaica
KC & Sunshine Band That’s the way (I like it)
Horne, Jimmy ‘Bo’ Dance across the floor
Sugar Hill Gang Rapper’s reprise
KC & Sunshine Band I like to do it
Chic Good times
Sugarhill Gang Rapper’s delight
Grandmaster flash Adventures of Grandmaster Flash
Blow, Kurtis The breaks
Blow, Kurtis Rappin’
Queen Another one bites the dust
Ann Margret Midnight message
Inner Life I’m caught up
Gayle Adams Baby don’t make me do it
Benson, George Give me the night
Instant Funk I got my mind made up
M Popmuzik
Kinney, Fern Groove me
Chic Good times
Jesse Green Nice and slow
McCoy, Van The hustle
Soccio, Gino Try it out
Chic Chic Cheer
Delegation You and I
Delegation Put a little love on me
Trussel Love injection
T-connection Saturday night
KC & Sunshine Band Shake your booty
KC & Sunshine Band Come to my island
KC & Sunshine Band Get down tonight
McFadden & Whitehead Ain’t no stoppin’ us now
Jocko Henderson Rhythm talk
Positive Force We got the funk
Kahn, Chaka I’m every woman
Sister Sledge He’s the greatest dancer
Shalamar I can make you feel good
Thurston, Bobby Is something wrong with you
Labelle Voulez vous coucher avec moi
Jacksons Blame it on the boogie
Whispers, The And the beat goes on
Vaughan Mason & Crew Bounce Rock Skate Roll
Shalamar The second time around
Rushen, Patrice Forget me nots
Chic I want your love
Haywood, Leon Don’t push it don’t force it
Player’s Association Turn the music up
Sister Sledge We are family
KC & Sunshine Band I’m your boogie man
Instant Funk I got my mind made up
Johhny Pate Shaft in Africa
Rose Royce Carwash
Pagan, Bruni Fantasy
First Love Don’t say goodnight
Lakeside Fantastic Voyage
Change Paradise
Blondie Heart of glass
Crown Heights Affair You gave me love
Skatt Walk the night
Walden, Narada Michael I shoulda loved ya
Emotions Best of my love
Lynn, Cheryl Got to be real
Chass Jankell Glad to know you
First Choice Doctor love
Night People Again
Love Unlimited I’m so glad I’m a woman
Rose Royce Carwash
Summers, Bill Straight to the bank
First Love Don’t say goodnight
Chandler, Gene Get down
Barry White You see the trouble with me
Hudson, Al & Partners You can do it
Haywood, Leon Don’t push it don’t force it
Bataan, Joe Rap-o clap-o
Gaynor, Gloria I will survive
Tavares Heaven must be missing an angel
Sky Let’s celebrate
Shalamar Make that move
Whispers, The It’s a love thing
Ocean, Billy Stay the night
Rod Shake it up
Love de luxe Here comes that sound again
Hunt, Geraldine Can’t fake the feeling
Loleatta Holloway Love sensation
Deodato, Eumir Whistle bump
M.F.S.B. T.S.O.P.
Candi Staton Victim
Rose Royce RR Express
Shalamar Take that to the bank
Rock your world Rock your world
La Bionda One for you, one for me
T-connection At midnight
Delegation Headache #9
Dynasty I don’t wanna be a freak
Chandler, Gene Get down
Sister Sledge Lost in music
Tavares Heaven must be missing an angel
Houston, Thelma Don’t leave me this way
Ocean, Billy Are you ready
Jacksons Shake your body (down to the ground)
Jackson, Michael Don’t stop ’till you get enough
Bohannon, Hamilton Let’s start the dance
Whispers, The It’s a love thing
Chic Le freak
Santa Esmeralda Don’t let me be misunderstood
Rose Royce Is it love you’re after
Smith, Frankie Double dutch bus
Horne, Jimmy ‘Bo’ Spank!
Change Lovers Holiday
SOS Band Take your time
Smith, Frankie Double dutch bus
Spargo You and me
Young & Company I Like what you’re doing to me
Horne, Jimmy ‘Bo’ Is it in
Lattisaw, Stacy Jump to the beat
Kool & The Gang Open sesame
Brothers Johnson Stomp
Three Degrees Dirty old man
Frantique Strut your funky stuff
Trammps Love epidemic
Summer, Donna Hot stuff
Summer, Donna Bad girls
Sister Sledge All american girls
Santana Jingo
Gayle Adams Your love is a lifesaver
Sergio Mendes I’ll tell you
Thurston, Bobby You got what it takes
Jiani, Carol Hit ‘n run lover
Wills, Viola Gonna get along without you now
Young, Karen Hot shot
Hartman, Dan Vertigo
lipps inc. Funkytown
Hartman, Dan Relight my fire
Bohannon, Hamilton Let’s start the dance again
Hancock, Herbie Tell everybody
Yvonne Elliman Love pains
Wills, Viola If you could read my mind
Walden, Narada Michael Tonight I’m allright
Gary’s Gang Showtime
Kool & The Gang Celebration
Gibson Brothers Cuba
Jacksons Lovely one
McCoy, Van Soul cha cha
O’Jays Sing a happy song
Trammps Where were you when the lights went out
Thurston, Bobby Check out the groove
Azoto San Salvador
Soccio, Gino Dancer
Hancock, Herbie Tell everybody
lipps inc. Funkytown
Lane, Suzi Harmony
Ashford & Simpson Found a cure
lipps inc. Funkytown
Houston, Cissy Think it over
Michael Zager band Let’s all chant (remix)
Stone Time
Crown Heights Affair Dancin’
Young, John Paul Love is in the air
G.Q. Disco nights (rock freak)
Jones, Quincy Ai no corrida
Salsoul orchestra Tangerine
Trammps Zing went the strings of my heart
White, Barry My sweet summer suite
Kasso Kasso
Walden, Narada Michael The real thang
Ottawan D.I.S.C.O.
Cerrone Supernature
Earth, Wind & Fire Let’s groove
Moore, Jackie This time baby
Bee Gees You should be dancing
Village People Y.M.C.A.
Village People In the navy
Bridges, Alicia I love the nightlife
Stone Time
Spinners Working my way back to you (remix)
Melvin, Harold & Blue Notes The love I lost
O’Jays Backstabbers
Isley Brothers That lady
Donna Summer Last dance
Shalamar Right in the socket
Jacksons Can you feel it
Stargard Wear it out
Ritchie Family Best disco in town
Jackie Moore This time baby
Tempations Papa was a rolling stone
Gayle Adams I don’t wanna hear it
Gloria Gaynor Reach out I’ll be there
Bombers Get dancin’
Gary’s Gang Keep on dancin’
Kebekelektrik War dance
manhattan transfer Twilight zone
Ward, Anita Ring my bell
Moroder, Giorgio The chase
Summer, Donna I feel love
Sparks Beat the clock
Odyssey Use it up and wear it out
White, Antony Block party
Trammps Shout
Trammps Disco party
Trammps Disco inferno
Gaynor, Gloria Never can say goodbye
O’Jays I love music
Carrie Lucas Dance with you
Kiss I was made for loving you
Gibson Brothers Que sera mi vida
Trammps Shout
White, Barry You’re the first, the last, my everything
Kane, Madleen kane Rough diamond
Hartman, Dan Instant replay
First Choice Hold your horses
Clifford, Linda If my friends could see me now
Hartman, Dan Instant replay
Voyage From East to West
Earth, Wind & Fire Boogie wonderland
Macho I’m a man
Starr, Edwin Contact
Nightlife Unlimited Dance freak boogie
John Davis and the Monster Orchestra Ain’t that enough for you
American Gypsy I’m OK you’re OK
USA -European Connection Come into my heart
Telex Moskow Disco
Harry Thumann Underwater
Peaches & Herb Shake your groove thing
Real Thing Can you feel the force
Summer, Donna McArthur Park (Suite)
Jacksons Walk right now
Sylvester You make me feel (mighty real)
Dantes Inferno Ain’t misbehavin”
Amii Stewart Light my fire
Foxy Get off
Ricky James Superfreak
Grace Jones I’ve seen that face before
Franki Valli Soul
Saturday Night Come on dance
Lime Babe were gonna love tonight
sheila b. devotion Spacer
Nightlife Unlimited Disco Choo Choo
Supermax Love machine
Patrick Hernandez Born to be alive
ABBA Lay all your love on me
Musique In the bush
Isley Brothers It’s a disco night (rock don’t stop)
King, Evelyn ‘Champagne’ Shame
Mandu, Kat The break
Lime Your love
Mandu, Kat The breaks

DOWNLOAD

1 commentaire: