mercredi 20 avril 2011

LO MEJOR DE LA MUSICA DISCO VOL 1

























You,ll never know - Hi Gloss
Rise - Herb Alpert
Love to Love You Baby - Donna Summer
Fly robin fly - Silver Convention
I love to love (mix) - Tina Charles
More, More, More (mix) - Andrea True Connection
Stayin Alive - The Bee Gees
Rock your baby (mix) - George McCrae
I Will Survive (mix) - Gloria Gaynor
If I Can't Have You - Yvonne Elliman
Grease - Frankie Vallie & the Four Seasons
You, re the one that i want - John Travolta & Olivia Newton
Last train to london - Electric light Orchestra
That's the way I like it - KC & the Sunshine Band
Shake,shake,shake shake your booty - KC & the Sunshine Band
The sound of philadelphia (mix) - T.S.O.P.
Zodiacs (mix) - Roberta Kelly
Gonna Get Along Without You Now (mix)
Love Is In The Air (mix) - John Paul Young
Hands up - Ottawan
Ring my bell (mix) - Anita Ward
Cherchez pas (mix) - Madleen Kane
Ring my bell (mix) - Anita Ward
Que tal America - Two Man Sound
Bad girls (mix) - Donna Summer
Ring my bell (mix) - Anita Ward
Ma Quale Idea (mix) - Pino D'Angio
Bad girls (mix) - Donna Summer

DOWNLOAD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire